Laman

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Do You DIY?

I've spent the weekend so far hitting Home Depot, Gracious Home and Janovic Plaza for the supplies to makeover my apartment and now I can't wait to get started! I love getting my hands dirty and doing things myself, probably because I'm a perfectionist and an Aries. I also grew up in a house with parents who stripped and hung wallpaper, painted and renovated all by themselves so I know what I'm doing. The Bachelor was amazed that I could repair the hole under the tv myself when all it took was a little spackle, sanding and painting. But then he grew up in Manhattan with maids so that might be why.

Oh, and I choose Benjamin Moore Cedar Key (OC-16) the top left color for my living room walls. It was actually one of the colors I almost chose for the Bachelor Pad. I liked some of the others but they were either too grey or too dark or looked like liquid make-up. The space is small so it needed to be a little lighter. First though, I have to strip the yucky trim. Not really sure I am excited to do that myself but it will be worth it in the end! So how many of you DIY (do it yourself)?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER
If you are the copyright owner of any of these articles or image and don't want me to share them, please, write comments on pages and I will gladly remove them.